Is there a name for the set Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration, Jerk, etc?

The only name I can think of is 'Derivatives of displacement (wrt time)' which is rather long.

  • $\begingroup$ I think that is kinematic $\endgroup$ – Eli Sep 5 '19 at 7:26
  • $\begingroup$ Hi, welcome to Physics SE! If you can, using math notation should be shortest possible description, something like $x^{(n)}$ or $d^nx/dt^n$. Other than that I can also only thing of longish names. But at any rate, that's not really a conceptual physics question. $\endgroup$ – stafusa Sep 5 '19 at 8:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.