I am looking for a possibly extensive list of great textbooks on elastic and inelastic scattering of particles within quantum field theory. So far I am familiar with:
- Peskin and Schroeder: An introduction to quantum field theory
- Taylor: Scattering Theory: The Quantum Theory of Nonrelativistic Collisions
- Kukulin: Theory of resonances
- Messiah: Quantum Mechanics
- Landau and Lifshitz vols 2-4
However I wish to read more on this subject, but only found some way to general general textbooks (as for exmple Peskin and Schroeder).
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)