Disclaimer: This user has not filled their about me section yet. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Some of the answers this user may be proud of:
- Mathematical results that became known long after their authors passed away
- Is there any scientist whose work was not recognised during his/her lifetime and was underestimated? (THE BEGINNING)
- Is there any scientist whose work was not recognised during his/her lifetime and was underestimated? (THE CONCLUSION)
- Looking for a specific story about young Stephen Hawking
- Who is considered the greatest mathematician between the years 400A.D and 1300A.D?
- Were ancient Romans so bad at computations before Arab numerals?
- Why didn't Dumbledore, or Harry, just summon animals to drink the Emerald Potion?
- Can the Room of Requirement be Two Things at Once?
Some of the questions this user may be proud of:
Member for 11 months
53 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago