I would like to calculate how much it will cost to change AA accumulator. Is it really cheaper than usage of batteries (don't consider ecology question as of now)?
Let's say I have the following
- accumulator: GP Rechargeable NiMH AA HR6 270AAHC 2700 series (2600 mAh);
- battery charger 1: GP PowerBank Smart 2 (GPPB14, pdf)
- battery charger 2: Technoline BC700 (pdf).
In accordance with BC700 data, accumulator currently is in the following condition (?): 200 mA, 1.26V.
The cost of electric power is 3.18 per K.W.H..
- Is there any difference in terms of cost (besides time of charging) which battery charger is used and in which mode?
- How to calculate cost of charging?
- How to calculate possible cost of accumulator refresh (=recovery)? Believe, it will depend on number of charges and discharges.