I'm looking for any sort of coupling that draws oscillation amplitudes together if one couples two (nearly) harmonic oscillators, basically the opposite of avoided crossing or level repulsion.

Is this possible?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.