In group theory, how we call this quantity \begin{equation} A^{abc}=Tr(T_{L}^{a}\{T_{L}^{b},T_{L}^{c}\}) \end{equation}

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ d-coefficient. Its scale varies with representation. Physicists call it "anomaly coefficient". See this. $\endgroup$ – Cosmas Zachos Nov 14 at 15:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.