Can someone recommend some good books on semiconductor quantum dots(InGaAs, GaAs etc..) from the perspective of a beginner student. I mostly want to learn about the optical states (the photoluminescence) and the optical detection of nuclear magnetic resonance of the nuclei in the structure.
I think the following books are helpful for your studies,
- Semiconductor quantum dots by L. Banyai, Stephan W. Koch
- Phys Props of III-V Semicond Cpds - InP, InAs, GaAs, GaP, InGaAs, InGaAsP by S. Adachi
- Single Semiconductor Quantum Dots by Peter Michler
- Semiconductor Nanocrystal Quantum Dots by Claus Klingshirn
- Optical Characterization of Semiconductors. Infrared, Raman, and Photoluminescence Spectroscopy by Sidney Perkowitz
- Complete Introduction to Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and NMR Spectroscopy by Roger S. Macomber
- Nuclear magnetic resonance: volume 45 by Sharon E. Ashbrook, Vasudevan Ramesh
Please download and read these books.