Ive noticed this on my faucet and wonder why water flows up the sides? Is it dark magic?

enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ well I think it is kind of black magic because your water not only goes up but weirdly goes to the right also. I think it is dark water - named after dark matter. Jokes aside. I think you need to decalcify your tab. The exit is narrowed and the water comes out chaotically. $\endgroup$ – physicopath Nov 21 '17 at 10:32
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ So much water wasted :-) Jokes apart, what is the geometry of the outlet orifice? Does this climbing up happen at high flow rates too? $\endgroup$ – Deep Nov 22 '17 at 5:13
  • $\begingroup$ @Deep i dunno... i will have to check it out $\endgroup$ – Keltari Nov 22 '17 at 6:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.