I have heard that the equivalent to 'stimulated emission' (which occurs with bosons) for fermions is something called 'stimulated inhibition'. Please can someone explain what this processes is, and how it is different from absorption?

(The fact that I can't seem to find any information on it may mean I have the name wrong. If so please can you correct me.)


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.