Electric-current easily cause shock to human body. But magnetic fluxs through human body do-not cause any perceptible change, as-well no invisible-impacts/ health impacts are well-known. We, when hold-in-hand a strong bar-magnet, or a big loudspeaker-magnet; we feel nothing about the magnetic field.
Even in MRI-machine, which produce immense magnetic field, do no perceptible change in human body (though it causes change in the atoms including the electrons such as electrons of benzene-rings).
Why does-it happen?