I am interested in measuring the concentration of CO2 from an open circuit respiration chamber where a sheep is living.
- Concentration of CO2 of the air entering the chamber.
- Concentration of CO2 of the air leaving the chamber. Note. These concentrations were carried out after the CO2 analyzer removed any water vapour from the sample coming from the chamber .
- Altitude, atmospheric pressure.
- Temperature and humidity of the air leaving the chamber.
- Flow rate at which the air leaves the chamber.
Not being a physicist I would appreciate you tell me the equations needed rather than pointing me in vague direction.