I'm a Computer (Web) Programmer/Analyst based in Anchorage, AK and Minneapolis, MN. I use (among other things) ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
I build things. Bicycles, computers, websites, guitars, cars, motorcycles, sound sytems... lots of things.
- Resume: http://ericmenze.com
- Personal Website: http://ehryk.com
- Pause your videos at specific locations: http://pauseforlater.com
- Calculate and build spoked bicycle wheels: http://wheelspoking.com
- See activity specific analysis of your GPX Files: http://gpxdataanalyzer.com
- Tool to open command/powershell prompts from any location (Windows): https://github.com/Ehryk/ContextMenuTools
25 Why are L4 and L5 lagrangian points stable? sep 10 '12
4 Would a rocket burn more fuel to get from Earth's surface to LEO, or to get from LEO to GEO? sep 13 '12