Julien Fouilhéless info
|visits||member for||1 year, 11 months|
|seen||Sep 17 '12 at 16:25|
I'm a french developer who currently lives in Montpellier, in the south of France. I'm in third year at EPITECH (European Institute of Technology).
I'm absolutely sorry if my English is bad, I'm making everything that is possible to improve myself every day though.
I develop with:
- Node.js (server side).
- Angular.js (client side).
- jQuery (client side).
- OpenLayers (GIS).
- Actionscript 3 (with Minko and Starling) - Wanted a cross-platform and online available program, and found a solution using Adobe AIR/Flash.
- C - I love C because it obliges you to learn some basics useful even for others languages.
- C++ (98 and 11) - In the continuity of C...
- Objective-C - To do some apps.
- C# - Coded a little bit with Unity, I don't really like it though, and did a little bit of .net.
- PHP - Using it since I'm fourteen, I have a lot of practice with this language, easy to learn.
- HTML/CSS - Of course.
And that's pretty all for the moment.
|bio||website||julien.fouilhe.fr||visits||member for||1 year, 11 months|
|location||Montpellier, France||seen||Sep 17 '12 at 16:25|