New answers tagged


The answers already given explain the differences between the processes by which heat is transferred from one body to another but there are also differences in their relative importance in particular situations. A central heating radiator does radiate heat but convection is a more important process once the air is heated and before that conduction through ...

Top 50 recent answers are included