This thought gave rise to some new questions in my mind.
What are the consequences for:
- How would it affect duality i.e. particle, wave property of photons?
- How does this statement affect the information theoretical aspect (entropy) of the universe? Update: Given a volume V of space, is the entropy (maximum information that can be store) in this volume changed when this statement is applied?
- How is a black hole affect by this statement? Update How is entropy changed inside the black hole?
- Could one consequence be that the universe is hologram, since the construction isn’t continues?
- Would the smallest quantified space be planck's constant? Is there an equivalent constant for time?
I hope to get some of your feedbacks regarding this statement.