I need to know which formulas and the step-by-step answers for the following physics questions:
1. You throw a ball upward with an initial speed of 7.0 m/s, and it returns to your hand o.92 seconds later, ( assuming air resistance can be ignored).
- (a) What is the average acceleration vector of the ball?
- (b) Find the highest up ward distance that ball can get.
2. A ball was thrown at an angle of 45.0 degrees above the horizontal, that it traveled a horizontal distance of 496ft, and that it was caught at the same level from which it was thrown.
- (a) What was the ball's initial speed?
- (b) How long was the ball in the air?