Take the 2-minute tour ×
Physics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for active researchers, academics and students of physics. It's 100% free.

I need a book dealing in particular with the intermolecular forces and, if possible, the diffusive processes. Someone knows an appropriate one?

share|improve this question
@Oaoa please take a moment to read the definition of the reference-request tag. –  David Z Jun 14 '13 at 8:41
@DavidZaslavsky My bad once again :-( Thanks for your comment and your referring. –  FraSchelle Jun 14 '13 at 9:25

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

"Intermolecular and Surface Forces" by Jacob Israelachvili. A new edition came out recently. This covers all the types of forces relevant at the molecular scale or nanoscale.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.