Sign up ×
Physics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for active researchers, academics and students of physics. It's 100% free.

I have very much enjoyed William L. Burke's Applied Differential Geometry. Reading around on the web it seems that he discovered something which is called the (retarded) Burke Potential, but I have not been able to find any references to it. Can anyone point me at a reference or explain succinctly what it is?

share|cite|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.