I have two pipes divided from main pipe. If I add one more pipe, what would be the amount of velocity in each pipes. I know the velocity of main pipe, then diameter and radius of each pipe.
1) Viscosity - The liquid is Ethanol, viscosity would be 1.07 * 10^-3 Pa.s
2) Flow profile - can be either laminar or turbulent. It can be like, In one pipe it would be laminar and another pipe it would be turbulent.
3) Pressure would be 90mmHg
4) Main pipe length 50cm, diameter 6cm, velocity 21.22*10^-3 m/s
- Branch 1 - length 9144cm, diameter 2cm.
- Branch 2 - length 1524cm, diameter 3cm.
- New Branch, Branch 3 - 500cm, diameter 1cm