The title includes the main objective and all the criteria; namely:
A. A lab is to be built.
B. It must adhere to the following criteria:
- Reasonably cheap for a limited-fund school/limited budget home. Eg. \$5000 for a school, \$2000 for a house.
- General purpose for high-school material. Presumably including all that's needed for earlier school years as well. -The same level (that of high-school material) should be enough for a house-lab.
- Reliable with long life expectancy under light/controlled/correct use. With all the safety tools included.
- Sophisticated in that it's more or less like garage labs seen in films where villains make nuclear bombs in basements. (Take that with a jar of salt :) )
Needed are a list of tools and basic materials that need to be included (chemicals, microscopes, etc...)
The list should not include basic structures like taps, tables, ventilation, wardrobes, etc... or the cost of workmanship needed to install and prepare everything.
Mention a reason why something needs to be included like allowing people to monitor the skies (telescopes) and so on.
- What conditions would be optimal for each case? A clear sky is needed for a telescope ass well as a good location for monitoring. Maybe an ambient temp. of 27C is best for chemistry related tests and demonstrations? Etc...
Assume three (3) persons will be using the lab at any given time.
(High-school material) means (in a grand generalization):
Strictly 'Biology subjects' are not included. So no plates for dissection, etc... /Scissors and so on should be included for other purposesconfirmation needed.
Tools for -Classical Mechanics, -Electricity and -Basic Elemental Chemistry should be included.
Please don't suggest specific brands but rather the tools themselves with a simple link to a description. Specific tools in markets could be mentioned after their common name is mentioned (the name of the tool alone.).
Thank you for your support and please note that there're people out there who are better than me in language; if you are, please99 help me tidy up the question! I also need help with the tags; the current ones seem inappropriate and insufficient.