Is it possible to calculate pressure at a point in a pipe, where a solenoid valve shall be placed, given that
- the pipe carries water (utility supplied, regular water)
- from an overhead tank (at a certain height from ground)
- height of tank (i.e. max water column height, although not sure if vertical pipe-length should be added to it ?)
- water is flowing purely under the effect of gravity (and atmospheric pressure)
- value is installed at a certain height from ground
- pipe material is PVC
- pipe diameter is say 1.5inches.