Physics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for active researchers, academics and students of physics. It's 100% free.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Can anyone kindly provide any information on valuable references or books on this topic? It appears to be prevalent in 90s papers on High-Tc superconductivity or quantum Hall effect, especially in a form of fermions interacting with U(1) gauge field.

share|cite|improve this question
Related: and links therein. – Qmechanic Mar 21 '14 at 1:24

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.